It is a method of oral care that focuses on improving the appearance of your teeth. The procedures include straightening, brightening, reshaping, and repairing teeth. It focuses on improving the appearance of your mouth, gums, teeth and overall smile.
Services offered by Cosmetic Dentistry:
- Teeth whitening: It is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures. The dentist removes plaque and tartar restoring its natural appearance.
- Dental veneers: Dental veneers are thin, white shells made from medical-grade porcelain. The veneer is applied to each tooth using a dental adhesive material.
- Dental Crown: It is used cosmetically to cover damaged, decayed and severely discoloured tooth.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and Onlays, also called as indirect fillings. When a tooth is too decayed it is used to support a typical filling. They provide support to strengthen teeth, restore their shape, and also avoid further decay.
5. Implants: Implants are used to replace lost and damaged teeth. The dentist attaches a screw to the jaw to provide support. The implant is inserted into the bone socket of the missing tooth.